I am interested in Game Theory.
- Oligopolies, market competition, incomplete information
- 2-stage, dynamic bimatrix games
- Strategic behavior in queues
- Here is a link to my papers (submitted & working).
During my graduate studies, I was advised by Professor C. Melolidakis and my research concentrated on leadership (or commitment) games and Cournot competition. Recently, and upon completion of the main workload of my dissertation, I engaged into an 18-month research project on the strategic behavior of customers in a queueing system under the supervision of Professor A. Economou, member of my PhD committee.
- My research profile & goals
- Cournot competition
- Leadership (commitment) games
- Strategic decisions in queueing systems
You can find here my research statement in pdf format.