- Game Theory: oligopolistic competition, incomplete information
- 2-stage, dynamic bimatrix games
- Pricing & strategic behavior in supply chains/ service systems
- Decision Theory
Here is a list of my papers (submitted & working). You can find links to extended summaries below or access the full articles on arxiv.org
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis. On the commitment value and commitment optimal strategies in bimatrix games, under revision, 2017. https://arxiv.org/abs/1612.08888.
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Endogenizing the cost parameter in Cournot oligopoly, under revision, 2016. https://arxiv.org/abs/1601.07365
Currently, I am working on
- Y. Dimitrakopoulos, A. Economou and S. Leonardos, Strategic customer behavior in a queueing system alternating between peak and off-peak periods, working paper.
- S. Leonardos and E. Tsakas, Subjective probabilities with state-dependent preferences, working paper.
- O. Kanavetas, A. Manou, S. Leonardos, Optimal pricing policies in a two-state service system, working paper.
During my graduate studies, I was advised by Professor C. Melolidakis and my research concentrated on leadership (or commitment) games and Cournot competition. Recently, and upon completion of the main workload of my dissertation, I engaged into an 18-month research project on the strategic behavior of customers in a queueing system under the supervision of Professor A. Economou, member of my PhD committee.
- My research profile & goals
- Cournot competition
- Leadership (commitment) games
- Strategic decisions in queueing systems
You can find here my research statement in pdf format.