- Game theory: equilibrium concepts, oligopolies, 2-stage games.
- Revenue management: pricing, unimodality conditions, comparative statics.
- Strategic behavior: voting systems, queues.
- (2018) S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, On the commitment value and commitment optimal strategies in bimatrix games, International Game Theory Review. [arxiv], [journal]
- (2018) S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Selling to Cournot oligopolists: pricing under uncertainty & generalized mean residual life, Job Market Paper (submitted, under revision). [arxiv]
- (2018) C. Koki, S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Comparative statics via stochastic orders in a two-echelon supply chain, under submission. [arxiv]
- (2018) C. Koki, S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, The Greek Parliament of 2012: coalition formations & power indices in context, under submission. [arxiv]
- (2017) S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Endogenizing the cost parameter in Cournot oligopoly, under revision. [arxiv]
Work in progress
- Y. Dimitrakopoulos, A. Economou and S. Leonardos, Strategic customer behavior in a queueing system alternating between peak and off-peak periods, [working paper 1], [working paper 2].
- O. Kanavetas, A. Manou, S. Leonardos, Optimal pricing policies in a two-state service system, work in progress.
You may find my research statement here.